algorithm - Create a mark function from a normal law -


i'm working on android application , @ point, retrieve value contained between -100 , 100 follow normal law (i don't have parameters of law).

i create function returns me mark on 20 avoid have marks between 8 , 12, "stretch" values around 0.

for example, variation of 1 around 0 give me 0.5 point of difference in mark, , 1 point variation around 100 give me 0.01 point of difference in mark.

is there algorithm/function/trick gave me possibility ? conditions or requirement ? there library available give me possibility ? (i search didn't found...)

thank !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

javascript - Any ideas when Firefox is likely to implement lengthAdjust and textLength? -

matlab - "Contour not rendered for non-finite ZData" -

delphi - Indy UDP Read Contents of Adata -